A Reliable GM Repair Experience for All GM Owners
When you’re looking for GM repairs in Blairstown or anywhere throughout Warren, pay a visit to Folts Auto Werks. Proudly serving our community since 2009, our professional team is ready to handle any GM vehicle, be it a Cadillac, Buick, Chevrolet, GMC, or any Pontiacs or Oldsmobiles still on the road. No matter what your car needs are, trust Folts Auto Werks to provide you with a superior GM repair experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Our Quality GM Repair Process
Like any vehicle, your American-built GM needs regular GM repairs to keep it operating in top form. At Folts Auto Werks in Blairstown, our ASE-certified technicians will conduct visual and mechanical tests to figure out exactly what’s affecting your GM vehicle; it could be something complex such as exhaust system repair, or something simple such as replacing the battery. Either way, we will employ the most advanced methods to make sure the matter has not affected any other system. From there, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive overview of our findings along with our GM repair recommendations. Ultimately, the GM repair decision is yours.
Expert GM Service to Complement GM Repairs
In addition to our GM repair expertise, our overall maintenance program covers all factory-recommended GM services. The following are available on every GM vehicle at Folts Auto Werks:
- Confirm proper operation of instruments and warning lights
- Confirm engine start-up and idle off faculties
- Check exterior lights and wipers
- Perform a complete visual inspection of the engine compartment (belts, hoses, wiring, throttle body, fluid levels)
- Top off fluids as necessary
- Perform a complete visual inspection of undercarriage (seals, cooling systems, suspension, powertrain, fuel supply system, exhaust)
- Drain engine oil, replace oil filter, and drain plug gasket
- Check tires, rotate them if necessary, and adjust pressures to the proper specification
- Perform complete 4-wheel brake inspection (linings, surfaces, hoses, hydraulics) and adjust the parking brake
- Fill with manufacturer-specified engine oil and quantity
- Reset the Maintenance Required light (where applicable)
- Wipe down mirrors, instrument panels, and console
No matter what GM vehicle you drive, visit Folts Auto Werks in Blairstown, NJ, for the finest GM repairs and services throughout Blairstown.